logo6

Reply: ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

Attachments

Allowed file extensions : jpg, jpeg, gif, png, Maximum File Size : 1 MB Maximum Image File Size : 1 MB
Add Files...
You can drop files here or use the add files button.

reCaptcha

Topic History of: ATTENTION WHISTLEBLOWERS!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• admin
04 Aug 2021 18:39

This Optical Express review appears to have gone from Glassdoor, but not before it was brought to my attention a few weeks ago :kiss:
www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Optical-Express-Reviews-E240785.htm

If the 'Former Employee' who posted is reading, please contact me, as I would be very interested to learn more about the section I have highlighted: sasha@opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk

Confidentiality guaranteed!

Attachments:

• admin
02 Jul 2021 17:46

If the 'Current Employee' who posted this recent Glassdoor review for Optical Express is reading, PLEASE contact me if you can tell me more - confidentiality guaranteed :kiss:
sasha@opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk

www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Optical-Express-Reviews-E240785.htm

Attachments:

• The Internal Observers
15 Apr 2018 18:54

We have often wondered just how much money it takes for the Senior OE team to do the bidding of the big chief. Well, thanks to yet another corking HR blunder, now we do.

A list of employees names and their salaries was left for all to see in an open office and we couldn't help but have a peak.

We won't name names as that wouldn't be right, and the only one we really wanted to know was how much the top "performance" man needed to do the dirty work which we know he just relishes doing?

It seems like £90,000 is his price, along with lots of nights out with the boss and plenty of bacon sandwiches.

Oh and a lot of sweat! And we mean lots and lots and lots of sweat!

26 Jun 2017 11:40

Hi Sasha

Also want to update you on the Optical Express head of marketing team department, Steven Taylor. He has just made 3 staff redundant due to his poor ability to run a department correctly. Due to his "unbreakable bond" with his Manchester team (who he poached from Transforminglives cosmetic surgery group) he has refused to even think about making any of them redundant and we actually believe he owes them something. Who knows as he is just as slimey as Moulsdale.

Also a new head of paid search, Pat Kelly, OE employee for years until he got fired in 2013 for bad decisions. He has completely destroyed the company reputation again as he is running Win Laser Eye Surgery competitions and we all know thats against ASA rules of competitions - with the knowledge of Moulsdale and Taylor.

Regards
ANON

• admin
14 Jun 2017 17:39

I have NEVER EVER disclosed the identity of any OE employee who's provided me with inside info and/or documents - as so many with a conscience have.

I always guarantee anonymity, although in most cases I honestly have no idea who the person is.

But on this occasion I am making an exception, and although I don’t have the person's name, I am throwing him to the wolves for reasons I trust you will appreciate.

Cleverly sent via LinkedIn, so impossible to trace, last Saturday afternoon I received this message.

Obviously I said yes, and he (assuming not a she) replied, "am absolutely genuine, but not sure how much help I can be as I work in an operations capacity in head office".

We exchanged a number of messages and I provided my phone number, saying I was happy for him to withhold his number if he called me.

He didn’t call, nor did he tell me anything that I didn’t already know, other than David Moulsdale being unhappy with his marketing team based in Manchester, which includes Shami Thomas, famed for OE’s blogger event last February.

Allegedly David can’t see the point of the team as they apparently show no evidence of doing anything other than posting spam on social media sites - but I guess losing 4 million pounds this year would make anyone question their existence.

’Senior position’ person also told me that OE’s Marketing Director, Steven Taylor, based at Glasgow’s head office, wasted thousands on an STV advert that attracted no new business after being aired last week. Shame!

We chatted on and off for approx one and half hours, until I finally asked the question I’d been holding back, "Why are you helping me?"

Silence.

Sunday afternoon I sent another LinkedIn message asking if he was available. No response.

Monday afternoon I sent another message, and within minutes he replied,

I was so angry, continuing, "People like you disgust me, you are no better than the company you work for!

There was more, and I warned him that I would throw him to the wolves.

He obviously panicked, because twenty seven minutes later he came back and suggested that what he’d said was all false.

Obviously subscribing to the proverb that 'attack is the best form of defence’, he said that I was, "in RA’s pocket anyway", and inferred that he might be an Optimax damaged patient.

Which reminds me, I need to call Russell Ambrose’s lawyer concerning his client's latest breach of agreement.

I replied,

Message to OE employees - past and present: I NEVER disclose where I get my info from, as is obvious to anyone who's followed OERML over the years.

However, should anyone contact me looking for payment in return for information, don’t bother, because I will hang you out to dry!

There have been hundreds of OE employees over the years who could provide so much evidence to help stop this company damaging thousands more patients - and I thank those who have done so from the bottom of my heart.

But this should be a matter of conscience, not financial reward :kiss:

Attachments:

• admin
20 Jan 2016 10:06

Realising that all is not as their bosses would have them believe, increasing numbers of OE employees are providing me with valuable information.

This enables me to help damaged patients, and to expose the poor practise and corruption within Optical Express.

No matter how insignificant you might consider it, all information is useful and confidentiality is guaranteed.

You can send info/docs to me via email, or ask for my address to send hard copies: info@opticalexpressruinedmylife.co.uk

If you don’t want me to know who you are I suggest that you set up an anonymous email a/c, and if you want to speak to me in person purchase an unregistered SIM card.

My thanks to each and every one of you :kiss:

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount