logo6

OPTIMAX | ULTRALASE

• Amanda
  • Amanda's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Amanda on topic Optimax Patients

Posted 07 Jan 2015 12:40 #201
Good Luck for today Sasha

If Russell Ambrose thinks it's a bad day, he should try living with a bad day everyday :angry:
Last Edit:07 Jan 2015 12:43 by Amanda
  • CathyRCN
  • CathyRCN's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by CathyRCN on topic Good luck Sasha!

Posted 06 Jan 2015 21:23 #202
We are all thinking of you xx

Last Edit:06 Jan 2015 21:37 by CathyRCN
Attachments:
  • Caro

Replied by Caro on topic Optimax shocker!!

Posted 06 Jan 2015 12:34 #203
I just want to remind people that Optimax victims are still here and suffering, even if their website has vanished thanks to Ashley Bures!

For those of you who don't know, I have been in constant pain for 8 years now, and my eyesight is ruined and getting worse. I have decompensating exophoria, massive loss of contrast sensitivity, dry eye, blepharitis, I cannot wear prisms to cure my double vision, I have terrible pain around my left eye and forehead, I'm horribly longsightedness etc. etc......did I mention post traumatic stress disorder? Got that too, which is not surprising really.

Optimax lied to me, about me, bullied me and insulted both my husband and myself, until my injuries and their treatment of me had me wanting to end my life!

Then they offered me £50 for every person I could persuade to have the treatment!

They did not offer to pay for my many eye related expenses, nor did they reimburse the cost of my surgery.

What I did receive from Russell Ambrose, very wealthy owner of Optimax - a tatty second hand book on self help!

I think that I will soon post my Optimax records for others to read, because they pretty well sum up the "ethics" these people work by.
Last Edit:06 Jan 2015 13:29 by Caro
  • Anonymous

Replied by Anonymous on topic MS SASHA RODOY v MR RUSSEL KEITH AMBROSE

Posted 04 Jan 2015 23:51 #204
7th January - 2.45pm Thomas More building in Royal Courts of Justice. Don't know the court number but it will be listed on board.
Last Edit:05 Jan 2015 00:01 by Anonymous
  • MissSLK
  • MissSLK's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by MissSLK on topic Optimax Patients

Posted 03 Jan 2015 20:41 #205
I think you will find that recently Mr Abs has removed the OPTIMAX RUINED MY LIFE website, facebook, twitter and review site. As a patient whose life has been ruined, I have contacted Ashley to confirm why but had zero response!!

This as far as I am concerned is Optimax's attempt to remove as much of the truth as possible before the media bomb hits them where it hurts £$£$£$ - also Mr Abs surely has been paid off????

Mr Abs will be called as a witness at Sasha Rodoy's court case in the very near future, as will I - awkward moment ahead for him!!

See Sasha's story here -

You can also see mine here -

The legal wheels are well in motion!!!
by MissSLK
  • Statler

Replied by Statler on topic Optimax Ruined My Life website

Posted 03 Jan 2015 18:51 #206
Are you confusing the Optimax Ruined My Life website mentioned in the Guardian with the recently mysteriously vanished Optimax Ruined My Life website owned by Mr Abs?
I am interested to see what happens when Ambrose faces Ms Rodoy in court next week. Front row in the gallery for me!
Last Edit:03 Jan 2015 18:53 by Statler
  • David

Replied by David on topic Optimax Ruined My Life website

Posted 03 Jan 2015 18:08 #207
Check out this article regarding Optimax Ruined My Life www.theguardian.com/society/2014/apr/05/...uined-my-life-ruling
Last Edit:03 Jan 2015 18:25 by David
  • CathyRCN
  • CathyRCN's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by CathyRCN on topic Optimax and Symfony lenses

Posted 03 Jan 2015 13:30 #208
Oh my goodness I see that Optimax are offering the NEW Symfony lens!!!

After having had my eye sight ruined by Ultralase/Optimax two years ago I would not trust these lot to do anything!!

They claim that the Surgeon is experienced and has inserted more of these lenses than anyone else in Europe. Where is the proof of this and how do we know that they work??

I will be consulting my surgeon at Moorfields about this and asking how good they really are, I am sure
that I know his answer already!!

PLEASE people stay away from having anything done to your eyes unless it is a medical emergency. Do not trust these High Street Cowboys!!
Last Edit:03 Jan 2015 13:39 by CathyRCN
  • Sybil Hunter
  • Sybil Hunter's Avatar Offline
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Sybil Hunter on topic LIES!

Posted 01 Jan 2015 23:26 #209
I have just watched the new 2015 Optimax advert for laser eye surgery, and wait for it - NEVER HAVE TO WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES AGAIN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have had a different type of laser eye surgery from Optimax as I had to have reading glasses from day ONE. Someone not telling the truth at OPTIMAX!
Last Edit:02 Jan 2015 10:35 by Sybil Hunter
  • Statler

Replied by Statler on topic Chicanery

Posted 28 Dec 2014 23:18 #210

Sybil Hunter wrote: I wrote to Russell Ambrose and told him I was going to the Sunday Mail with my story and he gave me a refund part payment of £800 as a gesture of goodwill.

Surprisingly convenient timing for Ambrose that Optimax Ruined My Life website has so mysteriously vanished!
I trust Mr Abs was paid a great deal more than £800 for this trick, but have no doubt that Ms Rodoy is a lot smarter than the pair of of them and will turn it to her advantage.
Last Edit:29 Dec 2014 09:19 by Statler
Moderators: admin

OERML & My Beautiful Eyes Foundation rely on your support to expose the horrors of this unregulated industry.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Amount