Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Reply: MEDICOLEGAL EXPERTS: Discuss

Name
Subject

Topic History of : MEDICOLEGAL EXPERTS: Discuss

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
28 Aug 2019 18:42 #18

admin

IMPORTANT legal information!

For the last few years, medicolegal 'expert' Wayne Crewe-Brown has mostly been instructed by the defendants, notably Optical Express, presumably because he found it more lucrative than writing reports for claimants :kiss:

www.medicolegaleye.com/

However, no matter who instructed him, if you have had a consultation with Wayne Crewe-Brown (or have one scheduled), please contact me asap - ESPECIALLY if you are represented by a London law firm who are telling you not to talk to me, because the reasons they've given you are entirely without merit (lies) and their motivation self serving!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:
30 Nov 2015 09:32 #17

Adam

's Avatar

What a sickening hypocrite this man is. He has no qualms about siding with incompetent surgeons when he too has his snout in the trough.
:sick:
29 Nov 2015 18:26 #16

admin

As a Director of AOOSIS obviously Milind Pande does not consider it a conflict of interests to also offer his services as a medicolegal expert to damaged patients.
aoosis.co.uk
I disagree :kiss:

Attachments:
28 Nov 2015 13:53 #15

admin

Hypocrite :kiss:

Attachments:
26 Nov 2015 12:47 #14

admin

This letter from ophthalmologist Milind Pande is shocking and may as well have been written by OE themselves!!

A copy has been sent to other legal firms to warn them not to trust Mr Pande to provide a valid and trustworthy opinion.

Milinde Pande did not meet the patient and his report was based on believing OE's medical records, which, as many people know, are often far from the truth!

I wonder if Mr Milind Pande will be getting a xmas card from OE this year :kiss:

Attachments:
05 Feb 2015 16:17 #13

admin

With increasing numbers of damaged patients in litigation, reliable medico legal experts are in great demand!

If you are an expert who can be trusted not to sit on the fence, please contact me in confidence.

Similarly, if you are a damaged patient in litigation, and have received an expert report in your favour, please contact me with details.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. :kiss: