Confirm text replacement with template category text
All the text in the message will be deleted and replaced by text from category template.
|05 Nov 2013 02:32 #2|
Admin, how could you not have highlighted this one!
"Fluent English language skills are essential, (IELTS grade 6 or above)"
A small excerpt from a mail sent to me from Mr. Mungall:
"The intended audience for this communication are patients who have not underwent treatment but who have shown an interest in Laser Eye Surgery."
This was shortly after they sent me an e-mail promising 20/20 vision or my money back. They had already refused my request for a refund after destroying my vision.
I'm sure you can all imagine the nature of my initial response.
Perhaps the Patient Care Manager could do with a proof reader.
Hmm, Patient Care... well yes, you need to be patient talking to this imbecile who doesn't seem to care.
Perhaps it's an abbreviated job title.
|18 Oct 2013 10:53 #1|
Anyone who hasn't researched OE thoroughly and is misguided enough to apply for this job should realise it's highly likely to be a TEMPORARY POSITION
|17 Oct 2013 22:46 #0|
Overworked Stephen Hannan is looking for a PA!
Job Title: P.A. to the Clinical Services Director
Hours: Full Time 40hrs
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Reports to: Clinical Services Director
Optical Express is one of the World's leading providers of laser eye surgery. We are an ambitious and directional company that is motivated by the positive impact that we can have on the lives of our patients. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, with strong communication skills and first-rate time management skills.
Contributes to the growth and success of the company by managing a diverse range of Clinical Service related issues working closely with the Clinical Services Director. Promotes and protects the Optical Express brand.
• Assist the Clinical Services Director with the administration requirements of high level clinical cases and the Clinical Services Director role itself
• Assist the Clinical Services Director with legal matters from a communication and administration perspective;
• Assist the Clinical Services Director with Professional Body matters from a communication and administration perspective
• Assist in preparing Clinical and Commercial Performance Related Reports of Clinicians of the Optical Express Group;
• Assist in project related clinical work as outlined by the Clinical Services Director or Chief Medical Officer;
• Liaise with the Biostatistics team (based in San Diego) on key clinical outcomes reviews and projects;
• Assist in the management of the Critical Incident Reporting and Resolution process;
• Assist in Clinical Services related administration to include Clinical File Preparation for internal or external use;
• Assist in scheduling Complex Case or Review Consultations.
Key Performance Criteria
• Ensure that complex case patients receive appropriate and timely care and follow up
• Minimize OE exposure through effective management of complex cases
• Continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of care that OE provides by effectively managing the incident reporting and resolution process
• Responsive and effective assistance of the Chief Medical Director on a diverse range of clinical/professional service issues
• Responsive management of equipment requirements across the company
• Clinical / Healthcare or Law Degree
• Previous Medical / Clinical or Healthcare Administration / PA or similar background
• Degree-educated or degree-calibre
• A passion or interest for refractive surgery
• Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
• A hands-on and customer-centric approach
• Determination to succeed and overall career ambition
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Will be Self-motivated, enthusiastic and well presented, professional with a strong customer service focus and great commercial awareness
• The ability to multi-task
• Highly motivated, personable with a friendly attitude
Candidate Essential Skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information
• with a flexible approach to work
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
• A confident and professional individual who has fantastic organisational skills
• Ability to demonstrate both a clinical and sales aptitude
• Fluent English language skills are essential, (IELTS grade 6 or above)
• Good experience of Microsoft office and outlook
• Excellent telephone manner
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to negotiate quotations & influence outcomes
• Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion