Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The clock is ticking... 29 Dec 2013 15:34 #461

• Mr Starburst
  • Thank you received: 12
www.itv.com/news/update/2013-12-29/cosme...ave-nowhere-to-hide/ :
"The Government will take "robust action" to clamp down on "cosmetic cowboys" under new plans to register breast implants for operations.

Health Minister Dr Dan Poulter said:
'For too long, the cosmetics industry has been completely unregulated and there are too many tales of women who have been exploited and of lives ruined by rogue cosmetic firms and practitioners.
We will also be outlining rigorous plans to clamp down on irresponsible cosmetics advertising. For the cosmetic cowboys, be it on the high street, or in the operating theatre, there will be nowhere to hide
.'"

Reply to HazelJ 26 Dec 2013 17:58 #462

• HazelJ
  • Thank you received: 4
It was taken out in one of their shops in Scotland waiting for bank statement to come through so we can send proof of them taking money.

Reply to HazelJ 23 Dec 2013 21:58 #463

• enda c
Your bank should be able to track exact location using transaction code quoted on your Visa bill.

In Memory of David Orton 23 Dec 2013 16:53 #464

• admin
  • Thank you received: 153
David Orton died yesterday after being diagnosed with inoperable cancer just a few months ago, on the 30th August.

His wife Sue told me the sad news this morning.

David was a strong MBE Campaign supporter and damaged OE patient, and a few weeks ago he gave me his permission to use his story as I see fit.

I will therefore pay tribute to his memory accordingly in the next few days.

For now, I'd like to mention that David referred to Stephen as "Piggy Hannan", as it would make him smile to see it posted here for all to read!
:kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: HazelJ

Reply to HazelJ 20 Dec 2013 19:09 #465

• HazelJ
It appears OE have no record of the £10 they've taken out of our account! Despite the fact they enclosed the Visa slip and it was taken out in Scotland - we've never been to Scotland :unsure:

GENERAL CHAT - Open to all 18 Dec 2013 16:33 #466

• HazelJ
Hi Hendo82, I think we all feel really angry! The arrogance of the staff that work in the stores really gets me! Aim your anger at them, get angry, contact your MP, see a soliciter. Use your anger, I am :evil:

GENERAL CHAT - Open to all 18 Dec 2013 09:52 #467

• Mr Starburst
  • Thank you received: 12
This whole scandal is a prime example of why businesses should be stopped from cutting corners when cutting corneas !

GENERAL CHAT - Open to all 17 Dec 2013 21:28 #468

• hendo82
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm 31 in 2 days time & my eyes are really doing my head in now, would like to strangle everyone in the company that did it to me. Think my next step will be therapy/counselling :angry: :angry: :angry:

GENERAL CHAT - Open to all 17 Dec 2013 18:21 #469

• HazelJ
Well OE have just proved yet again what thieving b*****ds they are, just received my records from them at a cost of €50! Oh no - they took a further £10 with out consulting us :evil:

GENERAL CHAT - Open to all 12 Dec 2013 13:43 #470

• Chris
Hi all, is anybody able to recommend a solicitor that doesn't require an expensive medico-legal eye examination? At present there's just no way I can afford this step to begin action against OE.

Thanks,
Chris

admin : Messages will be forwarded to Chris as advertising is not accepted on OERML
:kiss: